Voorhees Business Law Attorney
Law Office of Edward L. Paul, P.C. represents small and mid‑size companies throughout Southern New Jersey. As a current or aspiring business owner, you will be faced with many opportunities for growth. These opportunities can come in the form of a new business, the purchase or sale of a business, properly drafted operating agreements, policies and bylaws, contracts, and many other situations. Attorney Edward Paul provides knowledgeable legal services to business owners involved in business formation, contract negotiations, and maintaining the ongoing success of their businesses.
Comprehensive Business Law Services
Owners of small to mid‑size businesses throughout South Jersey turn to our firm for help with an array of business issues. We know that if a client receives quality advice at the inception of a contract, new business relationship, or other venture, potential problems can be mitigated. Our firm offers highly personalized attention as we help you make the best possible decisions regarding business matters such as:
- Business Formation: We can assist you and your accountant in identifying the type of business entity to suit your needs based upon your current and anticipated liabilities, type of business, number of owners, risks, tax implications, and other factors. We advise on choices of entity that include LLCs (Limited Liability Company), corporations, partnerships, limited partnerships, sole proprietorships, S corps, and C corps.
- Collections: If your business is owed money, we can enforce your rights as a creditor.
- Commercial Litigation: We offer litigation services to business owners involved in contract disputes, partnership disputes, purchase agreement disputes, and more.
- Commercial Transactions: We provide guidance to business owners involved in commercial transactions requiring sales agreements, buy‑sell agreements, non‑compete agreements, and more.
- Contracts: We handle contract review, drafting, and negotiations. Contracts cover a range of business relationships involving customers, employees, vendors, debtors, and partners.
- Employment Services: We provide a wide range of services dealing with employees, including review and drafting of employment policies and procedures, contracts, handbooks, non-disclosure agreements, non-compete agreements, and discrimination and workplace policies, including sexual harassment, employee discipline issues, and documentation issues for immigration status.
- Modifications: We provide services to business owners involved in changes to their business structure. This can include modifying operating agreements and by‑laws.
- Ongoing Business Needs: Our firm offers complete legal representation as your business needs grow and change. We can act as a registered agent for your business and help your business maintain good standing in New Jersey and across the country.
Contact us online or call our firm at 856‑435‑6565 for an initial consultation to discuss your business goals. Our office hours are Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m., Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Please call ahead for appointments after 5:00 p.m. and on weekends.