Voorhees Real Estate Attorney

Whether you’re buying a home for your family or commercial real estate for business purposes, real estate purchases are likely the largest investments you will make. When buying or selling real estate in the New Jersey area, you need an attorney who understands how to review and negotiate mortgages, loan documents, and other financial contracts that may be involved. It is imperative to hire an attorney who has experience navigating a real estate purchase from start to finish. Law Office of Edward L. Paul, P.C. can help you protect your legal and financial interests whether you’re buying or selling a property.

Residential Real Estate

Buying a home is an exciting process. It can also be complicated and confusing. There are several steps in the process of buying or selling a home that need to be handled correctly to make sure you get the best deal possible. You need an attorney who understands how to review and negotiate a contract involving real estate. It is also necessary to hire a law firm that knows how closing procedures work in the South Jersey area and can successfully guide you through the entire transaction. Edward Paul understands the necessary steps each unique transaction requires to complete the process as smoothly as possible.

Commercial Transactions

Buying or selling a business property can often involve complex transactions with a variety of factors to consider. A seller needs to be aware of the buyer’s rights and what kind of payments are involved. For both buyer and seller, there are always tax implications to consider. You need an attorney who understands everything from tax issues to environmental laws regarding commercial real estate. Whether you are buying commercial real estate, a business, or both, Law Office of Edward L. Paul, P.C. can assist you with all your commercial transactions.

Land Use, Zoning Board and Planning Board Representation

Most towns now require that businesses moving to a new location file a site plan or demonstrate why one is not needed to comply with local regulations. If you want to add space to your building or even pave your parking lot, you may need approvals from one or more local boards or officials to comply with zoning laws and complex regulations like storm water management. If you want to change the use of a property, you may need local approval of the proposed change and you may need to satisfy conditions before you make the change. If you are a homeowner looking to install a fence or change your property, we can assist you. We handle land development matters from small subdivisions and minor approvals to large commercial shopping center approvals.  We can assist you in any of your land use matters.

Contact Law Office of Edward L. Paul, P.C.

If you need legal services in residential or commercial real estate or land use, Law Office of Edward L. Paul, P.C. can provide qualified representation. Contact us online or call our firm at 856‑435‑6565 for an initial consultation. Our office hours are Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m., Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Please call ahead for appointments after 5:00 p.m. and on weekends.